The AEGIS TF (transfemoral silicone liner) is a high quality cost effective alternative for the above knee amputee. The AEGIS TF is made with a durable silicone formula that is soft and abrasion resistant. Its shape and thin profile are such that it may retro-fit into existing socket designs.
AEGIS TF Features:
- NEW LOOK & FEEL NOW ENGINEERED WITH LOCKSTITCH TECHNOLOGY TO REDUCE PISTONING!
- 2 NEW SIZES: 22cm & 26cm (fitting 24-32cm limb circumfrences)
- 3mm Thick
- Retro-fit into Existing Socket Designs
- 5 Sizes Locking or Cushion Versions
- Integrated Distal Matrix to Minimize Elongation (Locking Version)
- Flexible Shuttle Umbrella (Locking Liners)
- VERY Competitively Priced
- ALL Activity Levels / K1-K4
- Transfemoral Amputees
- Shuttle Lock Suspension Systems
- Standard Suction Suspension