The ESP Seal-Pro Liner is the perfect solution for Passive Suction Sockets, Shuttle Lock Systems and High Vacuum Applications. The Seal-Pro is made of soft, durable silicone, in Transtibial (Seal-Pro TT) and Transfemoral (Seal-Pro TF) versions. The Seal-Pro liner is available uncovered or with CUSTOMIZED cover length to YOUR specifications. Seal-Pro transfemoral Liners with fabric come standard with proximal 7” uncovered. If custom fabric is desired, please provide description at time of order.
AEGIS Seal-Pro TF
AEGIS Seal-Pro Features:
- 2 NEW SIZES: 22cm & 26cm (fitting 24-32cm limb circumfrences)
- Customized Outer Fabric Length
- 4mm Thick Silicone (6mm throughout in Covered Area)
- Non-Locking Version Available With or Without Fabric
- Retro-fit into Existing Socket Designs
- Cost Effective
- Soft and Durable Pure Silicone
- Locking & Non-Locking Available (Flexible Shuttle Umbrella in Locking)
- Integrated Distal Matrix to Minimize Elongation (Locking)
- Transtibial Version Pre-Flexed at 45° for Comfort and Unrestricted Range of Motion
- Available in both original fabric as well as our new fabric w/ a built in matrix that prevents pistoning.
- High Vacuum Sockets
- Standard Suction Sockets
- Patients Requiring Extra Proximal Circumferential Stretch
- Shuttle Lock Suspension
- ALL Activity Levels / K1-K4
24 – 28 cm, 28 – 32 cm, 32 – 36 cm, 36 – 40 cm, 40 – 44 cm, 44 – 48 cm, 48 – 52 cm
Cushion NO Textile, Cushion with Textile Prox. 7" Exposed, Cushion with Custom Textile to Spec., Locking with Textile Prox. 7" Exposed, Locking with Custom Textile to Spec.