The HAD is a prosthetic alignment system engineered by ESP to support patient loads from 130 to 220 pounds. The HAD is a highly adaptable unit that facilitates quick alignment and/or component changes in trans-tibial and trans-femoral prosthesis without additional fabrication. Angular, rotational and 2-way slide adjustments are easily achieved with this durable, modular alignment system. The result is optimal alignment for a stable, smooth and comfortable gait.
HAD 220 Features:
- 130 to 220 lb. Weight Limit
- ISO tested for strength & durability
- Adjustable in ALL Directions
- 7/8″ – 1″ of slide movement (A-P & M-L).
- Angular and rotational adjustability.
- High Grade Titanium Construction
- Lightweight and strong
- Designed for permanent installation
- Offers True Modularity
- Interchangeable modular parts connect to any components
- Fully configurable by installing top and bottom connectors to central core unit.
HAD 425 – Heavy duty – up to 425 lbs.
HAD 220 – 130 lbs. to 220 lbs.
HAD jr130 – Pediatrics and adults up to 130 lbs.