The ESP Opti-Seal® is the most versatile suspension system available. It serves as a prosthetic suspension aid that enhances security of the limb to the prosthetic socket. It is easily and quickly installed onto ANY prosthetic liner to improve suction and/or mechanical suspension by reducing pistoning and rotation. Bonding Adhesive included.
Just a Few of the Limitless Applications:
- Bond to your prosthetic liner of choice in ANY location.
- Bond to prosthetic socks to create your own sealing sock.
- Use to enhance socket fit and manage volume change during the transition from temporary to definitive prosthesis.
- Use Opti-Seal® with any of the industry leading ESP valves.
- Use with locking liners to reduce pistoning and rotation.
- May be worn directly on residual limb to enhance prosthetic suspension when no liner is used.
Opti-Seal® Installation Instructions